M3 logo towels

Mucker626

i agree, why doesnt MB have any items to buy with there LOGOS on it..   do they not know what it did for HARLEY DAVIDSON in the 90s?    it blew there sales thru the roof.    not saying they are as big..  But come on.   at least make some tshirts, hats, something to support the customers who bought your $100,000 boats..  not to mention when is the last time MB has posted any updates or pics on there Facebook or Social media sites?

Merch is coming soon. I will be taking it over. I will have details next week.

First post for me as a new MB owner (picked up a 2014 Tomcat F22) but i too would be up for purchasing some MB merchandise, be it stickers for my tow vehicles or towels or shirts.

count me in. 

Don is your guy!  You might get a balloon for his first customer!  And of course Drama don't forget my commission  :lol:

By the way, welcome to the family!

Thanks for the welcome. Always had boats growing up (Thanks Dad!) but it was time to supply my own unit and i couldn't justify the price of a new one. Got a pretty good deal on my F22..now just waiting for open water. It's been a painful winter with the boat stuck in heated storage - i haven't even told the kids yet about the purchase. 

in the meantime, i'll stay glued to this thread on merchandise - sorry for the de-rail.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Did anything ever come of this? It’s getting to be boating season again and I’d love some branded gear. Does anyone know where I can pick up some stickers? I bought my friends excursion for a lake vehicle and I need to scrape the Axis sticker on the back and slam on an MB. Happy boating, the season is coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anything ever come of this? It’s getting to be boating season again and I’d love some branded gear. Does anyone know where I can pick up some stickers? I bought my friends excursion for a lake vehicle and I need to scrape the Axis sticker on the back and slam on an MB. Happy boating, the season is coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call MB I was told they can make whatever you want