12b52

Changing surf tab pin locations

Having trouble getting the pin out of the surf tab. They are bound in the holes since the tabs are being pushed up while trailered. Anyone have this issue? Im afraid to yank the pins out then not be able to get them back into the new location.

Ok. Does the motor need to be running to put them down? I tried by having the battery on and changing from surf left to right and vice versa but they wouldn’t move.

Got it. Covered them in silicone spray then punched them out. Kinda tough getting back into new location. Moved them to the number 4 hole. They were in the number 5 hole previously and hit the swim deck when retracted up. I hope it still surfs as good in the 4 hole. Thanks guys!

Let us know what it did to your wave by dropping them. I run the 4 hole as well. Mine hit the swim deck when in the 5 hole so I never tried them there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Put a spacer in between the swim deck and the bracket.

Did you run yours on 5 instead of 4? If so did it make your wave steeper? I set my secondary tabs at zero and that made the wave money! Thanks for the tip.

Its a new boat. No secondary pin placements or adjustments. Just the one right under swim deck. Came from factory on 5 and haven’t liked the look of it pulled tight against swim deck. Then read a forum post about people liking 4. Ill keep this post informed on the wave change if any.

Its a new boat. No secondary pin placements or adjustments. Just the one right under swim deck. Came from factory on 5 and haven’t liked the look of it pulled tight against swim deck. Then read a forum post about people liking 4. Ill keep this post informed on the wave change if any.

What year and model of boat? 2019?

Did you run yours on 5 instead of 4? If so did it make your wave steeper? I set my secondary tabs at zero and that made the wave money! Thanks for the tip.

I ran my 2016 in the last hole which pulled it as tight to the swim deck as possible.