Bimini top for 2018 B52 23

Irwinjj

Have you asked your dealer? You can contact “custom covers” in Salt Lake City. They do a great job with custom biminis. They do all the Bimini tops for our centurion dealer in the area. Awesome. Much better than the factory one. I just ordered a ‘19 B52 23 and i am hoping they will do one for my boat similar to the one they make for the centurions

• 1 year later...
On 5/18/2019 at 1:19 PM, Irwinjj said:

Thanks for the replies!  The fabric is still in good shape.  I'll give them a call to see if I can get a new frame.

How did it work out? I just damaged mine from the wind or possibly from towing tubers. I have a 2019 B52. Bent the frame, then snapped on the drive home. Canvas is still perfect. 

chris

1 hour ago, Chrisc9113 said:

How did it work out? I just damaged mine from the wind or possibly from towing tubers. I have a 2019 B52. Bent the frame, then snapped on the drive home. Canvas is still perfect. 

chris

If you are towing tubes from the tower....don't.  Only pull tubes from the pylon

29 minutes ago, Aquaddiction said:

Thanks for the info! Had a 2005 mastercraft before this and never had a problem. Guess I got lucky. Kids don’t like to go fast yet since they’re young so I always had trouble with tubes sinking. Got any tips for that? Or is just punching it my only option? Haha

25 minutes ago, Bosshog said:

Never drive home with Bimini up. Always put away before travel. Hope you are not driving home with ballast full also????

Omg... no I don’t do either. Just towed tubes from the tower cuz the sink at the low speeds the kids wanted to go. 

23 hours ago, Chrisc9113 said:

Thanks for the info! Had a 2005 mastercraft before this and never had a problem. Guess I got lucky. Kids don’t like to go fast yet since they’re young so I always had trouble with tubes sinking. Got any tips for that? Or is just punching it my only option? Haha

I have seen these from time to time.  I think they help keep the rope up, and possibly the front of the tube??  someone who knows for sure might chime in

https://www.amazon.ca/SPORTSSTUFF-53-2030-Booster-Ball-Towables/dp/B001Q98TNY/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIo9-n4fuw6gIVvj2tBh1fhguEEAAYASAAEgKqevD_BwE&hvadid=267141471000&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=1001801&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=13608276058950665086&hvtargid=kwd-375315742542&hydadcr=25415_10352095&keywords=towable+ball&qid=1593775339&sr=8-1&tag=googcana-20

1 hour ago, dillyrev said:

How you guy putting your Bimini away  when done, maybe I'm just to hung over when I put boat away but I can never get it put back nice.

Haha I roll it from front to back but must admit it’s super awkward... a friend helped once and it was 95% easier. He held it up while I wrapped it. 

2 hours ago, dillyrev said:

I'm 6 ft and its just a little too high to do much with by myself, I was thinking about putting tower down and maybe trying that next time I take it down.

Damn... I think that’s a really good idea. The hard part is holding it up while putting the cover on. Putting the tower down would eliminate that problem totally. I’m gonna try that too!

On 7/3/2020 at 6:30 AM, Aquaddiction said:

These definitely help keep the tube nose from digging.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 2:02 PM, dillyrev said:

I'm 6 ft and its just a little too high to do much with by myself, I was thinking about putting tower down and maybe trying that next time I take it down.

Wow... have you tried this??? Just did it in 5min in 112 degree heat. Didn’t even break a sweat!!! Such a GameChanger!!!