2019 B52 23 back on market

yoddtost

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dude just hold tight. I think taking it off the market is the right idea. I feel like this site should be fine cuz people understand the brand, the wave, the value. But CL is a joke. OnlyInboards.com is a little better but still just a bunch of looky-loos. Great site, Ian is awesome. But still dealing with people who just want to barter some “deal” so they feel like they won.

My point is. Don’t budge. U have a great boat at a great price. I have the same boat and there’s no way I would give it away for that. Keep it here and hopefully someone here takes advantage of it, and the let the tire kickers waste someone else’s time.

Sorry rant over. Been there. Don’t that.

Hawkdad22, thanks for the insight. I have had tire kickers glore it seems like. Guy from Cali wants it and says he’s got crazy $ and he’s trying to negotiate 2k...another dude needs to trade and work a deal and he’s trying to low ball 3-4k below asking, keeps saying there’s another boat w/ a 440 that is less hrs and 85k....I’m like ok go buy that one, been kickin tires for months now, I know it’s not set up like mine....all the xtras add up on a build. I keep telling all these peeps if your serious put a down payment down to hold the boat....I know it is a good deal(that’s what I feel like the feedback is here) so I will just be patient. I thought being at the price I’m at would generate serious buyers...usually price will do that....idk we will see

Right now the market is a little flooded. Portland is a small market and there are a lot of boats for sale here. Most people out of the area don't want to buy a boat sight unseen either. April should be better. I would put it back at $83k so people feel like they are getting a deal if you take $80k.