Help! I’m stuck on the no wake side of the bridge

at the base of the tower between the tubes there should be a black handle that you can unscrew (on both sides) and lower the tower.

**if it is your first time lowering it (obviously) just have someone hold the tower as you take out the securing bolts.  Just to make sure that if the tension cables are fubar, your tower wont come down uncontrolled.

Hopefully that helps

If you lift the black handle you can reset the position of the handle to where ever you want on the actual tightening bolt.  Mine have Flat head screw driver slots in them.  You may utilize that to assist breaking it loose for the first time?  Also if your tower is first gen like mine you have to lift and turn to get the tower hold down bolt all the way out.  They put the hole to close to the back upright.  Hope that helps.

Thanks guys.I did try and then the knobs.Think they're just seized.gonna hit them with some gigalube, and try using a screwdriver.They only thing is these knobs are in a real spot! I guess that's why they redesigned the tower in2014. Leaving for a 2 week hitch for work.I'll let you know how it went when I get back.

Let me know how the next attempt goes at Chestermere or if you need help one evening. I was out there with my (new to me) 2014 F22 back in early May, ballast full, tower down, 8 passengers and probably had about 4 inches of clearance to spare. I have no idea why they built the nicest boat ramps out there but on the wrong side of the highway bridge. 

Then the fun part was after some playing on the lake, attempting to get rid of the ballast once i crossed under the bridge at the end of the day - in the "no wake speed restriction" zone.

Ended up loading it on the trailer and parked on an incline to get the rest of the water out.