Bent prop upgrade or rework it.... back up?

Out in needles this past week and hit a small piece of drift wood ennobled to bend one fin a bit where vibration over 4k wasn’t work driving that fast.

Anyways I have a 2013 B52 23’. I have 440 bow. 2 820

Rears and another 350 in lead .... I usually have 5-8+ adults. I normally boat local SoCal or Colorado river area (Mohave, Needles, Havasu, Parker)

Current prop is the ACME 1235 wakemakers suggest Acme 1617 or 2078

So any suggestions? Should I stay with the 1235 go to the 1617 (or are they about the same )? With my weight should I be going to the 2078 (is it to much)?

Thanks for your opinions

Yes. Generally the lower the pitch the more aggressive you get in torque.

I’m a big fan of the 2315, ran it in my old 2012 F-23 with the 409. Loved it. Very quick out of the water with full ballast, on plane in no time. Can’t remember the rpms but I remember they dropped slightly.

Top speed does take a hit the lower the pitch. I wanna say 5-6mph slower going from a 14” pitch to a 12”

I think it would be a great choice for your 13. Especially at elevation

I was gonna suggest the 2249...great prop! It’s a 15-14.25 though and the motor would really struggle pulling that much prop in surf weight.

The guys at ACME are truly the geniuses at this. I’d stick with whatever they recommend.