The Coolest addition in the world

uttomcat

size=200http://www.mbboatowners.com/images/fbfiles/images/rvc.jpg[/img]

I know that I should have pics to help this thread be more popular but I wanted to show my excitement for our new addition.

Thanks to Ian (admin) we purchased a HSE volume control for our 08 Tomcat off the onlyinboards website, after waiting for the countless rainstorms to pass we were finally able to pull out our tomcat and install it. I first have to say the install is a cinch, although I see can some ways to improve their product, it still went in with out any problems.

This thing is awesome, and since it is still 60 here in Utah we had to test it with the fake-a-lake on the boat, but true to their word you hit the gas and the volume turns up to right where you want it to, you slow down and it turns itself down to where you have it set to. I have to say being a self proclaimed technology geek, I was \"totally Geeking out about it\" and I still am. I recommend this to any one, and since your MB comes so fully loaded this is about the only thing you can add and make it totally worth it.

I am still waiting to try it on the lake but I am sure it will be even sweeter then. Our first trip is coming up in a few weeks and I can\'t wait watch for pics!

It only comes with one audio in and one out, which would be fine but since we used all three audio outs on our deck we had to use some splitters and what not to make it work. I will post up pics as soon as I get back to the boat.