Does anyone have pics of FAE installed on an F22 with the dual exhaust?  Looking at their website, it looks like the only option is to use the rubber hoses and hose clamps.  Also has supports attached to the swim platform.  Not really liking either.  Are there other options?  I really like the trim tab with integrated FAE setup, but can it be done with the dual exhaust?  Been looking around Wake Garage and thinking of building my own.  Would be a good excuse to buy a TIG welder....  

I upgraded my 2015 F22 Tomcat with a Fresh Air Exhaust System "FAE" and it works great! FAE Customer Service is awesome and their team is always available to help answer any questions you may have.  Christina Dubes @ FAE is super helpful. We installed the system in early spring, only took about four hours to install with two people. No issues to report with either surfing or wake boarding. Let me know if you have any questions.  

Don't worry about the rubber hoses, clamps or support system!

post-2081-0-91924900-1571429343_thumb.jpg

I upgraded my 2015 F22 Tomcat with a Fresh Air Exhaust System "FAE" and it works great! FAE Customer Service is awesome and their team is always available to help answer any questions you may have.  Christina Dubes @ FAE is super helpful. We installed the system in early spring, only took about four hours to install with two people. No issues to report with either surfing or wake boarding. Let me know if you have any questions.  

Don't worry about the rubber hoses, clamps or support system!

4 hours with 2 people.. Did you guys take a 2 hour break in between??  :lol: