Doubling down on the swoopy rub rail? B52 Limited

Birddog7.62

Dakota I have the same concerns but I didn't think the pricing was to bad. I'm doing all flakes, 440, big stereo and triple trailer.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Roger that. When you’re creeping up to 120 the options start to broaden a lot it seems. Couple buddies bought 2019 SL450s in September for 120 on the nose. Those are some pretty fancy ass boats.

Just curious where they end up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the speakers in the helm. Wish the screen was between the main gauges still. I think it looks better there.

I like them too. I ended up not ordering them because my dealer said they are piercing to your ears for the driver and are wired in with the rest of the cabs so you can't adjust seperate. 

I really like the interior, I just cant understand the rub rail. Everything I've seen has been Hate it or can live with it, I haven't seen anyone say they love it! Maybe MB is getting love it feedback? I just have not seen it, nor can i see that rub rail growing on me. Someone photo shopped a straight rail on the new 24 and it was crazy how that changed how i felt about the styling. I know im only one person but seems that is a lot of people opinion?

I really like the interior, I just cant understand the rub rail. Everything I've seen has been Hate it or can live with it, I haven't seen anyone say they love it! Maybe MB is getting love it feedback? I just have not seen it, nor can i see that rub rail growing on me. Someone photo shopped a straight rail on the new 24 and it was crazy how that changed how i felt about the styling. I know im only one person but seems that is a lot of people opinion?

I agree.. it looked a million times better with the photoshopped strait rub rail.

With the 24' and 23' I'm sure we'll be having a new thread soon saying the same thing on the 22'  :lol:

I love MB, have big MB stickers on the back windows of both my Vehicles. On my 2nd MB and have talked at least 3 people into buying new ones. Other than Don, I'm a pretty big MB cheerleader and really want them to do well. I just don't like the new looks at all. I do like some of the improvements. I'll likely go to a bigger boat in the future and was planning on being an MB guy forever. Bums me out they have nothing for me. they are getting a lot of love on IG so hopefully Im in the minority. I hope MB sells more boats than they ever have this year.