Sign in to follow this  
Hyperryd

2020 Lake Shasta Mini Meetup

Hey guys and gals we are looking at staying in the Silverthorne Resort cabins this July 3-10th. They have 8 mini cabins at ridiculously rates as well as a bunch of houseboats. It would be a great week for a mini meetup, so check with the family and book a cabin for a fun week on the water. At this time 6 of the other cabins are available. They also include a boat slip for the week.

We have had some great large meetups at Shasta (Thanks Don and crew), in the past so a Mini meetup in July should be a no brainer. Full disclosure this is not Don’s yearly meetup, so there won’t be any raffles or fundraisers just a bunch of great boating families getting together on the water and hopefully we all meet for awesome lakeside pizza at Silverthorne.

https://silverthornresort.com/cabins

post-2666-0-77703100-1577834999_thumb.jpeg

8 lakeside cabin/rooms ranging from $594 for a studio with kitchen to $1194 for two bedroom with living room/kitchen for 7 nights, includes locked slip. They are a bit dated but super clean. Best Vacation deal around on one of the nicest lakes anywhere.

It looks like Don is doing a reunion in June on the delta. We will be there. We are still doing the Shasta mini meetup in July. Plenty of fun happening this summer.  I hope we can get some PNW guys to come down as well. Remember to reserve your cabin or houseboat soon.  There are still 4 or 5 cabins available. 

It looks like Don is doing a reunion in June on the delta. We will be there. We are still doing the Shasta mini meetup in July. Plenty of fun happening this summer.  I hope we can get some PNW guys to come down as well. Remember to reserve your cabin or houseboat soon.  There are still 4 or 5 cabins available. 

long haul for brown river water brah. Shasta yes, delta hard no.

There will be a big group of us there that week too!  I won't have my B52 on this trip but one of us will have one!  We will have to come say hello!  We are staying at the the other campground up North on the lake.