• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here she be. Basic scheme but I like simple. Hopefully the 400 motor gets thr job done up here.

MB has the ballast pretty dialed for that hull when you fill it all up.  You can tweak it with your bow bag and some lead and a bit of trim.  I don't think you are really going to see any improvement

I agree.. The way it is set up to empty is way faster than a pump would work.

Posted Images

Cause you were talking about leaks & I assumed it would be easier to tweak weight with it off the system.  But educate me?

MB has the ballast pretty dialed for that hull when you fill it all up.  You can tweak it with your bow bag and some lead and a bit of trim.  I don't think you are really going to see any improvement by separating the rear bags from the hard tanks.  No need to put the rear bags on reversibles, especially with how quick they drain through the hard tanks.

Cause you were talking about leaks & I assumed it would be easier to tweak weight with it off the system.  But educate me?

my leaks are abnormal. A few people had stuff that wasn't caught at the factory or in dealer prep. that stuff is rectified after a warranty visit. reversible pumps will just get in the way and slow you down. PM ing you

Finally got her home, dragging the old one through the mountains in snow & ice wasn't fun & an 8 hour drive turned into 11.5.  Dealer didn't know how to transfer warranty & hasn't gotten back to me but thinks I have to do it through Indmar.  Can anyone fill me in on what I need to do?

Finally got her home, dragging the old one through the mountains in snow & ice wasn't fun & an 8 hour drive turned into 11.5.  Dealer didn't know how to transfer warranty & hasn't gotten back to me but thinks I have to do it through Indmar.  Can anyone fill me in on what I need to do?

From what I was told when I sold my previous boat.

In order for the warranty to be transferred it has to by inspected by an authorized Indmar service center then pay Indmar for the warranty transfer.

From what I was told when I sold my previous boat.

In order for the warranty to be transferred it has to by inspected by an authorized Indmar service center then pay Indmar for the warranty transfer.

I emailed indmar. The dealer was certified but ticking me off not responding to me now that I have the boat. Maybe they found the little things I slipped by and are upset with me now. They better email me the new swim deck they promised.

I emailed indmar. The dealer was certified but ticking me off not responding to me now that I have the boat. Maybe they found the little things I slipped by and are upset with me now. They better email me the new swim deck they promised.

Hopefully you got it in writing if they owe you something

Hopefully you got it in writing if they owe you something

It is on the work order. I get impatient & paranoid sometimes.  Been a long three days driving through mountain snow & ice & not much sleep cause cheap hotels.  You know what they say if you think everyone's out to get you take a nap, if you're out to get everyone eat some food :)

Got a little time to play with it in the garage.  Bow ballast is not working, I only see two fuses for pumps.  I've never taken the rubber boots off & I feel like I am going to tear them, is there a technique here so I can check fuses?  Which fuse is for the front pumps?

Are the surf gates only up or down, you can't adjust them to tweak wave?  My 13 had a dial we could use.

I didn't see a way to transfer surf sides quickly?  Need more time with the menu, all the manuals are in the boat, except the actual boat itself.  Anyone have a copy?