Anybody Been In One?

Driven One? Etc Etc

July 4th - 9th

Lake Powell Hope To See You There

I Will Also Have A 22 Foot MB Wakeboarding Boat White/Red

Let’s Get It

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe we did the 70 foot silver out of Antelope

It was a great houseboat would definitely do it again. I did not drive it Adam4x4 did. I ask sure he will chrome in when he hats back from vacation in a week

Antelope Marina is a phenomenal Marina to go out of and deal with

Someone asked this question on another forum I’m on and got a lot of advise. Here’s the link if you have the time. Lake powell questions

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=10383&share_tid=211919&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eriverdavesplace%2Ecom%2Fforums%2Findex%2Ephp%3Fthreads%2FLake-powell-questions%2E211919%2F&share_type=t&link_source=app

Keep your rpms about 3500 -3800 for best fuel economy. The marina will help you take it out to the water and pick it up. they are pretty easy to catch on. 

when you beach it, it is very important to digg your anchors completely, and use all 4. Make note of your anchor lines everyday and adjust if needed. 

If there is a blower for the generator, USE IT!

Have fun!

You can always pm me your number. I will give you all the info I have from our trip last year. Easier to talk on phone then type it all up.

Thanks Donfather!

I Will Be In Touch Or My Cousin Andy Thanks Tlk Soon

As Don said, I drove the beast! It was not to bad and Also had my boat in tow. The one thing that it did not want to stay strait and turns like a PIG! But if you can drive a wake boat you will not have any problems with it. Also if you have a problem backing off the shore, trun the wheel and forward turning the boat back and fourth. This will help get it lose.

What I like to do when anchoring as well is to turn the boat after beached with the motor running alittle to one side. then when you have  one side of the anchor lines secured you can turn the boat the opposite way to make the lines tight, then tighten the other side while the engine is keeping it steady.  Its really hard to get those lines tight by hand. but if the wind hits hard, and it will, you don't want that big vessel moving or coming loose and crashing into your own boat!

Thanks To You All Greatly Appreciated... Just Doing Alittle Research Before We All Head Out To Lake Powell

July 4 - 9th...

Hope To See You All Out There If You Can Make It...