fat sacs, pump and wave shaper for sale

Well i guess i won't need this stuff anymore with new boat. Bought it all mid summer last year except Nauticurl bought it late in summer. Bags come with all fitting's. 1 fly high pro 400# 42"x16"x16" and 1 48"x12"x12" fly high sac 275# i think and Nauitcurl shaper. Make offer, located in so cali.

Well i guess i won't need this stuff anymore with new boat. Bought it all mid summer last year except Nauticurl bought it late in summer. Bags come with all fitting's. 2 fly high pro 400's 42"x16"x16" and 2 48"x12"x12" fly highs sacs 275# i think. Fat sac Supa Tsunami pump and Nauitcurl shaper. Make offer, located in so cali.

do you ride with small crews? I would keep a bag or two. I simulate a full boat for the epic wave experience.  another 1000 to 1500lbs (9-10 people) is dramatic with regards to push and recover-ability.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

• Similar Content

• By Kevin williams
      I'd like to put larger lines and holes and pumps at least 1", anyone know the best to use? Thank you
    • By Shaunvig
      I have Fatsacs in the rear lockers I manually fill with Tsunami pumps. Does anyone have an install guide or suggestions to mount pumps and pipe to the bags? And parts list?
    • By snow1wake
      Ronix Eighty.3 telescoping ballast bags. 2-1100lbs 1-400lbs and 2-ronix 3700 gpm pumps. All lightly used. As FYI replaced both DC plugs on pumps with better quality.
      $450 + shipping

I in NC
    • By Dwaynesawhill
      I just bought this boat. I've noticed my right side ballast filling up each trip without me turning on pump. After use I'm removing rear drain plugs. Left has a very small amount of water right has a lot. What can cause these to fill without running pump?
    • By pwhicksjr
      When I was draining the water from the boat today, I noticed my PnP bags came installed reversed: Port and Starboard.

I have never seen these installed or removed. The red connector on the vent and fill lines look normal compared to YouTube University for other boats.

What do I need to know are out the PnP connection to the hard tanks?

My Starboard side bag always pops out my cup holders and I’m guessing these bags are different enough that they would not go out of there way to label them otherwise.

Thank you for the assist!