New MB 2015 F22 Owner Couple of Random Maintenance Questions

Hi All,

Just got a new to me 2015 F22 Tomcat and had a few questions.

1. Carpet on interior storage compartments of boat appears to be falling down in the corners. Is there a preferred spray (3M?) that everyone likes/uses?

2. I have a small slice in the engine cover panel. Boat was purchased sight unseen but overall very clean. What is the best way to fix this? Hire a professional? Silicon glue?

3. Swim deck appears to have been re-glued on the edge at some point. Is there an adhesive that everyone likes? Was hoping for something that is semi permanent.

4. I was also interested in purchasing some of the interior vinyl material just incase I needed to reupholster something down the line. Is this easy to get materials from MB? I left them a VM but have not heard back. Has anyone done this? Is a 2015 too old?

5. Looking for a Wetsounds Syn2 if anyone has an old one laying around. The stainless cover is the one I am looking for. 

6. Anyone have thoughts on the Fresh Air Exhaust on this boat? Is it worth the investment in your opinion?

post-9510-0-57692500-1584843536_thumb.jpg

post-9510-0-05918700-1584843565_thumb.png

I’ve had good luck with 3m adhesive for that exact purpose.

FAE is worth every penny...for health benefits obviously, but I heard someone mention best investment they ever made for their stereo and that’s bout as true as statement as there is.

If u end up having to buy new amp i would consider exile. I used to be a big wetsounds guy, nothing bad to say bout them...great products...great company. But Brian at exile is top notch and products are phenomenal and a little easier on the wallet.

If you want the vinyl to look good. Have a local upholstery business fix it. My rear trans cover seat blew out going down the road a couple years ago. Cost was a bit over a hundred and they were able to recover and match it perfectly. They will have hundreds of different materials that boat companies all use. FAE pipe will lower engine noise considerably. Definitely a good thing to have. For interior adhesives i would look at E6000. Good clear and waterproof stuff for carpets. For the rear swim deck. If you just want to replace it. Contact gatorstep. They will have your year and model for you to pick out what you would like to replace. Nice colors on that boat though! Very sharp.