Newer F21 Info

onlyinboards

I went through a bunch of pages and have not seen much info on the newer model year F21's.   Anyone have one?  What is the best set up for surfing and wakeboarding?  Looks like I'll be back in an MB this summer as I'm getting one of the factory demo F21's that they had on the lot.  I have a pro come out and do wake lessons on my lake twice a year and any info on setting up the wakeboarding wake would be helpful.  

Hoping to get the boat in the next 2 weeks or so.  It is the black/yellow on that was on Dustin's IG page a while back.  

Definitely stoked to be back in an MB!

IMG_2715.JPG

Thanks! I know it has the bow ballast. The older 21 ft MBs I had were always killer wakeboarding wakes with about 500 in the nose and 3/4 full Pure-Vert. Hoping this is similar!

What era for the good wakeboard wakes? My buddy looking for a used boat, and I just don’t have any experience with them. My 17 F22 was really nice, but his budget is gonna keep him in earlier models. And he primarily wakeboards.

What era for the good wakeboard wakes? My buddy looking for a used boat, and I just don’t have any experience with them. My 17 F22 was really nice, but his budget is gonna keep him in earlier models. And he primarily wakeboards.

It would have been the first few years of the 21 Team Widebody and F21.  I think i had a 2010.  I"m sure the 2011-2012 are both the same hull though.  someone else may need to chime in on that.  The OG 23 TWB was a good wakeboarding boat too.  All of them needed extra nose weight and about 3/4 pure vert if i recall. 

• 2 months later...