Finally Got Boat out of Storage. Couple of Questions.

Hi All, 

Finally got the boat out of storage! Did a thorough cleaning and had a couple of questions.

1. Being new to boats, is there anything that catches your eye in the below photos? The boat has 127 hours and was freshwater only in Texas.

2. Is it worth cleaning the engine bay?

3. Does anything appear to be leaking? The liquid at the bottom did not appear to be oil. I did just wash the boat. I will check again.

4. The prop appears to be a Acme 1235. Given the current state of the world, don't think I will be going to Tahoe this summer. Any issues running this at 4000 lbs ballast in sea level in Folsom?

5. Does anyone else have this issue with the MB logo bubbling? What can be done about this?

Thanks!

IMG_5476.thumb.jpg.66d6835838d184ef9783bb3f41f6c4be.jpgIMG_5479.thumb.jpg.02797a1ca840c8f315e584c4d97ded6c.jpgIMG_5480.thumb.jpg.2737c605e408b5a3c79cb30461ff19ff.jpgIMG_5482.thumb.jpg.8134f4082506aa27c6f4484fb3155984.jpg

What year is your boat? There's maybe a bit more corrosion in that engine bay than I would expect of a purely fresh water boat with only 127 hours, but who knows.  We boat on Folsom, too.  I bet you'll be fine with the 1235 at Folsom.  Surfing at Tahoe will probably require a prop swap, though, if you're running the older transmission ratio (prior to early 2016).

Hi Orange,

It is a 2015. I bought it from AWS Boats in Forth Worth. Its around a 5 hour drive to the beach so I believe it was fresh water only. That is what the dealer told me at least...

I thought there was a decent amount of corrosion but it's mostly just dirty. The water at Eagle Mountain lake has some silt in it apparently. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on a bilge cleaner? Seems like I could use it.

I will look at new props if Tahoe ever opens. Right now just hoping to get out on Folsom at some point.

Any ideas on the MB logo rippling? Is that normal? Should I reach out them?

IMG_5480.jpg