djbsgraham

2007 MB B52 V23 Bilge Pump Model?

I've done my best search the owner's manual I have, within these groups, and via Google, but no luck and no picture.

Does anyone know what particular model Bilge Pump would have been installed in a 2007 MB B52 V23? Does MB use the same one in all models they built or are currently building?

I'm ordering some other parts for my beginning of the season maintenance, and would like to get everything I need with one order.

Is it an all-in-one bilge pump that has the float switch built-in? My previous boat had a separate bilge pump and float switch, so I just want to get the correct pump (and/or parts) and take care of all the work in one maintenance instance than have to take things apart over multiple times.

Thanks, B 

2007_MB_B52_V23_Black&Yellow.JPG

I know yours is an 07 and mines an 03, but my original bilge pump was an attwood gaurdian 500 and it did have the float switch built into it.  When I replaced mine 9 years ago they didn't make that model anymore.  I ended replacing it with the attwood sahara 500 auto bilge.  It has the built in float switch as well.

My '05 also had the Sahara S500.   I replaced it with a Amarine 760gph (less than $30).  I think it fit just fine.   

The bigger issue is pulling the floor up.   Total PITA 😬

56 minutes ago, Lanzo said:

My '05 also had the Sahara S500.   I replaced it with a Amarine 760gph (less than $30).  I think it fit just fine.   

The bigger issue is pulling the floor up.   Total PITA 😬

I previously had a 2001 Calabria VTS Sport Comp. I had to pull the floor on it a couple times to work on some things. That's the one thing I had already researched and found a post on this forum, with pics, of removal of the floor: 

I figure I'll try to work on this a few weeknights...remove the floor one day, make sure I have the right pump that works (because I had already ordered one a day after posting this), install, then replace the floor.

Thankfully, I keep a Tusnami pump on my boat and had to use it once last year to pump water out when I forgot the plug and discovered the bilge pump wasn't working.

Thanks to all who have replied.