SoulCraft Scret Wapon Josh Potter custom art board

oboyskibum

I am so pumped. I just approved the artwork that Josh Potter completed for my new SoulCraft Secret weapon board. This is my second custom board that Josh did for me, the guy does some amazing work. I love the fact that with surf boards I don't have to just have the same old sht pumped out of a factory in China. Thanks Jeff, Kevin and Josh.

#15492-SW-4'6_-19.25_quad.pdf

4'6 seems a bit short? I'm 205 6'2" and ride 4'8

IMO the biggest/steepest wake is actually much tougher to mix different tricks in. As long as the wake has room for a couple pumps, has push, and some ramp, you are good to go. I've started experimenting with less bag weight in the rear and bow. The 18/19 23' actually makes a ride-able wake with no ballast bags at all, just hard tanks.

I had my soulcraft da huno sized based on height weight desired riding style and such and it has been awesome.  I think they added a little more volume to secret weapon since I am shorter than you. I will double check my Da Huno specs when I get home and see but I think it is 4'6

I should have said better, taller, not steeper, longer, and lots of push. I haven't ridden 18 or newer B52 to compare.  Also the SA has the 575 so you can load it down a lot more than my slapped f22.

On 5/20/2020 at 7:48 PM, Sbentz101 said:

He surfs behind an mb bro...massive wave. We can surf a banana peel just about 

im sure you could surf a 4'4 if you wanted to I just dont want to work that hard. Im 195 right now and 4'7 feels about right but I cant help but wonder would 4'8 be perfect?

3 hours ago, Birddog7.62 said:

im sure you could surf a 4'4 if you wanted to I just dont want to work that hard. Im 195 right now and 4'7 feels about right but I cant help but wonder would 4'8 be perfect?

I'm just being funny but also pointing out those of us with the 23ft MBs could surf a kid board probably.   I have surfed some low volume 4'6 boards behind my boat and I'm 6'2 and 230.  I dont prefer them and I usually order the 4'8 sizes with adequate volume.   Had to order a 5'2 last year for one of the doomswell I wanted to get and it's too big,  the 4'8 i have is more fun to ride.  Still waiting to try out my new brigade boards I ordered last fall

Well you guys are all tall. I am like 5'6 or 5'7 on a big hair day.  I love my 4'6 huno it rides as fast as the 4'8" doomswell and the 4'8 chaos.  When you have a custom Board built there is more than just length considered, volume/thickness can be customized while the board is shaped. When the guy designing and building your boards says ride  4'6  says board I go with it.

On 5/22/2020 at 9:44 AM, mxvet said:

I've gone through 2 honu's due to heavy impressions from my heel. (replaced by SC) running 4'8 on it as well. I have wct fins on it and its lightning fast. easiest board to recover on that I've ridden.

thats really good info, its my only gripe about the Secret weapon, recovery isnt great. ugh I want so many boards!!