Getting out old gas

I’m going to look at a 2010 B52 TWB Saturday. It’s been sitting for about 1.5 years. It had a service done in 06/2019 (oil, impeller, tranny fluid, changed PCM fuel filter, in-line fuel filter) but they never got around to taking it out last summer. I don’t know how much gas is in it. I want to start it In the driveway before I do a lake test. 
Any ideas on how to get the gas out? 
My only thought is to siphon it through the fuel fill cap.

thank you 

Thanks for the replies. One other thing, the daughter of her aged parents (boat owners) is selling the boat for them. She said she doesn’t know how to tell how many hours are on the boat. 
If it’s not clearly stated somewhere, I’ve read the menu button + up arrow on PP should do the trick. Does that sound right?

I bought a 2000 Boss 210 last year that had fuel that was so bad, it smelled like paint thinner. I bought a $10 electric pump and some fuel line. Connected it to the fuel line that comes into the low pressure fuel pump. Basically the line that comes from the fuel tank. Emptied it into fuel cans. Then took it to the recycle center at the dump, for free! It all worked great