Official June 2020 pictures

On 6/15/2020 at 9:40 AM, Mikewoods said:

Ordered a new boat last week from @JEFF at Aqua Sports Marine. Really looking forward to getting this thing on the water! We went with black over gray gatorstep on the floors, not the sharkfin shown.

2021 Charcoal.PNG

2021 Charcoal interior.PNG

Looks great Mike - Congrats!!!  What gel colors and vinyl selections did you go with? 

Jeff sold my 2017 B52 a couple of weeks ago, patiently waiting for the new one to arrive - I'll share the build details later tonight.

-Aaron

13 hours ago, MWCasper said:

Looks great Mike - Congrats!!!  What gel colors and vinyl selections did you go with? 

Jeff sold my 2017 B52 a couple of weeks ago, patiently waiting for the new one to arrive - I'll share the build details later tonight.

-Aaron

Here's mine (from @JEFF at Aqua Sports Marine). Gatorstep will be Toffee over black - Pacific design.

Was your 2017 the all white one? That was a sharp boat! Your new one is Killer too! 

Here are the colors we went with

gel colors.PNG

interior colors.PNG

7 hours ago, Mikewoods said:

Was your 2017 the all white one? That was a sharp boat! Your new one is Killer too! 

Here are the colors we went with

gel colors.PNG

interior colors.PNG

Yes sir, it was the all white one.  New owners got a nice boat.  I had a lot of Carbon Denim and Charcoal Rattan in the all white one - solid choices and they look great together!!!

On 6/15/2020 at 6:40 AM, Mikewoods said:

Ordered a new boat last week from @JEFF at Aqua Sports Marine. Really looking forward to getting this thing on the water! We went with black over gray gatorstep on the floors, not the sharkfin shown.

2021 Charcoal.PNG

2021 Charcoal interior.PNG

Congrats. Have some towels ready to lay out on the carbon denim.