Cover

Rob Fuhrman

25 minutes ago, Rob Fuhrman said:

Looking to replace my original mb b52 23ft cover any suggestions where to purchase?

If you want the factory one just call MB or your MB dealer.  Personally I'd get a custom one locally made if possible by a reputable upholstery shop in your area

I have a ‘19 F21 and here’s what i bought based upon their sizing tool:

Color: hazegray.xs.jpg Haze Gray

Part#: 82121P 

Performance Poly-Guard

Fits great and covers tip to swim platform without getting too custom. 

Only thing i do is wrap a noodle around the tower tow point/light so that the fabric has extra support.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I replaced the cover for my 2014 just before I sold it with a cover from skiboatcovers dot com, however I would not recommend them. just FYI. If I were to do it again I'd get on the wait list for an evolution cover or just order another from the factory.

Just my $0.02- which is probably worth about what you paid for it.

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2020 at 12:07 AM, lunchbox said:

check out evolution covers, he does good work and uses Sunbrella I believe.

I'll second this recommendation for evolution covers. so much better than the original factory cover that was deteriorating on our boat. and he even called me upon the shipment's arrival to walk me through it's fitment and care. 

12 hours ago, 4warned said:

I'll second this recommendation for evolution covers. so much better than the original factory cover that was deteriorating on our boat. and he even called me upon the shipment's arrival to walk me through it's fitment and care. 

3rd... Cory is the man!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve got a one like jay covering mine in the slip. 

Covers Bimini top to rub rail and bow to the swim step beautifully. Looks like a big garbage sack and I love it - 0 sexy points but easy on/off and protects the shit out of it / lowers expectations on approach :)  

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just got my Evolution Cover for my 2011 Tomcat after waiting 11 months. It was well worth the wait. Excellent fit and finish. Cory is great, it’s hard to get him off the phone once we start talking. Well worth the price tag. I paid around $1,200 for it. Great cover to protect your investment. Personally think it’s better than factory covers. 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...