Mount bushings??? Are they different engine to trans?

Big surprise my propshaft broke on my 2014 f22. Elberts was right on sending out one but I can’t find solid info on the mount bushings... called 2 dealers and so far they are stumped on finding part numbers to order mount bushings... I saw in a prior post in here to get (8) 53-6007 bushings but on the web it looks like the engine bushings are a different part number 53-6005 and the trans bushings are listed as the 53-6007... does anyone know??? 

BFFAA68D-51ED-4D2A-B08A-ED1B0761E4C8.jpeg

45478536-0A86-44F4-BFF0-C3FE8B398575.jpeg

Thanks for the link. The ski dock called Indmar and has them ordered for me. I couldn’t find a phone number for Indmar and they never emailed me back. I saw in that link that guys were getting the repair covered under warranty because of the known issue... wonder how I get that treatment??? The selling dealer I purchased it from new no longer sells MB (txmc) and the ski dock parts lady seemed like this was the first time she had ever looked up an engine mount bushings...I’m a 20 year automotive technician veteran and it doesn’t work like this in the car repair world. Manufacturers either commit to extended coverage or they don’t not this case by case depending on what dealer the customer is dealing with crap... 

7 hours ago, Idavis said:

Thanks for the link. The ski dock called Indmar and has them ordered for me. I couldn’t find a phone number for Indmar and they never emailed me back. I saw in that link that guys were getting the repair covered under warranty because of the known issue... wonder how I get that treatment??? The selling dealer I purchased it from new no longer sells MB (txmc) and the ski dock parts lady seemed like this was the first time she had ever looked up an engine mount bushings...I’m a 20 year automotive technician veteran and it doesn’t work like this in the car repair world. Manufacturers either commit to extended coverage or they don’t not this case by case depending on what dealer the customer is dealing with crap... 

I hear ya.  The difference between the boat world and automotive world is that the auto world has been litigated enough to force manufacturers to extend warranties when stuff like this happens.  Not so with the boat world.  You hate to have lawyers get involved because everything gets more expensive then, but sometimes there is good that comes from it.

If you are the original owner call MB and see if they can help out.  There is no guarantee as you are out of warranty but I think they're trying to help out somewhat if you are the original owner.  You can get their number here.  https://mbsportsusa.com/contact-us/

Mike Sanchez has been the primary contact in the past and is a good guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update my post I got the new mounts and propshaft installed and the boat is smoother than it’s been in a while... MB stepped up to the plate when I called them and took care of the issue with a customer satisfaction deal that I am happy with so I’m pleased to say mb gets credit for taking care of me on this deal!!!