Gatorstep

Asmithpro

Hey all - 

I've been on gatorsteps website but it would appear I bought a year that seems to fall in between the offerings (2014)

Anyone have any ideas or has purchased gatorstep for a 2014 F21 Tomcat. I see 2013 and the 2016-18 but no 2014. I'm really hoping to replace the carpet flooring with Gatorstep. Any help would be most appreciated (I've emailed them as well)

Thanks!!!

On 7/22/2020 at 11:07 AM, snowplease said:

Just follow the steps for the custom template. This way it will fit your boat exactly and you can add little detail pieces throughout.

So I've been speaking with gatorstep (great folks!) and the base template for 2014 F22 includes a lot of places that have no "steps" currently - like the pickle fork area. Do folks find these are needed? Does it make things look cluttered instead of clean? Are there some areas you'd gatorstep (that comes from the MB factory with nothing but that is included in gatorstep template) for sure and others you wouldn't?

Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 7.25.49 AM.png