Larson Marine

NewMelon

Did Larson Marine discontinue sales of MB? If so...what happened?  Wasn’t Larson number one in MB sales?  Will MB be sold at other dealerships in NoCal? This move would appear to be a big blow to MB. It’s a big blow to me also if it’s true. I was looking to upgrade in the near future and have enjoyed my experience with Larson in Stockton. Bummer?!

19 hours ago, OrangeTJ said:

Still show on the MB website but not on the Larson website.  Other than California Skier in SoCal, that would mean no dealers in CA at all.  That's a big hit, especially for a CA manufactured brand.

still shows on the larson website

Dropping their number one dealership in sales? Sounds like spin to me. I’m sure if it is true this will end in a nasty divorce with everyone taking sides (MB did this/Larson didn’t do that) and in the end Larson, MB and most importantly those of us living in NoCal with an MB will all get the broken shaft (pun intended). A huge part of owning a boat is the relationship with the dealer. I know Larson isn’t perfect, just as “somepeteguy”, but I have had a terrific experience with them for the past 7 years and will be disappointed if Larson and MB separate. 

West Coast Boats in Rocklin is the new NorCal MB dealer. MB had a good run with Larsons and looks forward to a long relationship with WCB. We are excited to have a top notch service center for new and existing MB owners. There first shipment of 2021 models is in the works and will arrive soon. 

5 hours ago, Bosshog said:

West Coast Boats in Rocklin is the new NorCal MB dealer. MB had a good run with Larsons and looks forward to a long relationship with WCB. We are excited to have a top notch service center for new and existing MB owners. There first shipment of 2021 models is in the works and will arrive soon. 

service is key. its why I drive 200 miles one way to NWBS. The Gold standard for customer service.