Lake Powell Video

For some reason it won't let me click that box. Not sure if it's becuase I uploaded it in HD' date=' or becuase of my song selection.[/quote']

I think it is ridiculous that you have to click a box to make it available for mobile in the first place. I have ran into that a few times in the last week. Why would the servers care where we are playing it. Worst case they should make it default to play on mobile devices.

That is a great video. It is great to see that you own an MB and you also ride a Sky Ski. Looks like you had a great time. What was the deal with the ski accident?

He tore his hamstring snapping on off the back of the houseboat... 1st time I've ever seen my old man miss.

For some reason it won't let me click that box. Not sure if it's becuase I uploaded it in HD' date=' or becuase of my song selection.[/quote']

I think it is ridiculous that you have to click a box to make it available for mobile in the first place. I have ran into that a few times in the last week. Why would the servers care where we are playing it. Worst case they should make it default to play on mobile devices.

It's a processing and availability thing.

Different file sizes, resolutions and formats (especially true for viewing on an iPhone that doesn't support Flash).

That was an awesome video! It looks like you guys had a great time!

I have a timeshare on a houseboat at Lake Powell up for sale right now if anyone is interested. It is the 3rd week of August. Our crew keeps growing in size so we bought into a bigger one already. I have to get this thing sold before I have to pay the maintenance dues! End Hijack

Ah, I miss Powell every time I see a video or pictures.

Too bad it's such a loooong tow from Norcal.

size=800http://petefagerlin.com/images/2011MB/b52v23/powell1.jpg[/img]

size=800http://petefagerlin.com/images/2011MB/b52v23/powell2.jpg[/img]

size=800http://petefagerlin.com/images/2011MB/b52v23/powell3.jpg[/img]

size=800http://petefagerlin.com/images/2011MB/b52v23/powell4.jpg[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
Very cool. What kind of longboard is that? Also' date=' you have a huge wake for wakesurfing, what is your secret?[/quote']

Isle longboard. They are not as expensive and epoxy infused (like Inland Surfers) so they are a little more durrable... but it lacks the soul of hand made board. ;) I put Hula-Deck on the long board so we don't have the mess of wax in the boat.

In the video it varried from day to day, but our typical setup is stock ballast full on surf side only + 700lbs fat sack in the rear locker + driver + one or two observers on surf side. For dark side we don't use fat sack. We vary our speed from 11 to 14.5 MPH depending on surfer and board.

In the video it varried from day to day' date=' but our typical setup is stock ballast full on surf side only + 700lbs fat sack in the rear locker + driver + one or two observers on surf side. For dark side we don't use fat sack. We vary our speed from 11 to 14.5 MPH depending on surfer and board.[/quote']

Both tanks full and ballast on top on the surf side and in front = bigger, more fun wave.

One 190 lb driver, 2 skinny chicks sitting mid boat on the surf side, cooler 64.7% full (wine coolers, ginger ale and ice) and pro tubing ballast full.

11.2 mph per Stargazer.

[video width=425 height=344 type=vimeo]37225411

Thanks! Which Isle long board' date=' and how long is it? We don't use a fat sac on our F23, but I would love to have that size wake. I might have to look into that.[/quote']

8' mini long board

http://www.islesurfboards.com/E-Core-Epoxy-Mini-Longboard.aspx

Thanks! The long boarding looks like fun. We have not tried that yet.

In the video it varried from day to day' date=' but our typical setup is stock ballast full on surf side only + 700lbs fat sack in the rear locker + driver + one or two observers on surf side. For dark side we don't use fat sack. We vary our speed from 11 to 14.5 MPH depending on surfer and board.[/quote']

Both tanks full and ballast on top on the surf side and in front = bigger, more fun wave.

One 190 lb driver, 2 skinny chicks sitting mid boat on the surf side, cooler 64.7% full (wine coolers, ginger ale and ice) and pro tubing ballast full.

11.2 mph per Stargazer.

[video width=425 height=344 type=vimeo]37225411

Cool video - That is some crazy music though.