Preferred Boat Cleaning Product Line?

Guppydriver

Preferred Boat Cleaning Product Line?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following cleaning and maintenance product do you prefer?

• Boat Bling
    • Hula
    • Babes
    • Other

With Black Friday only a month or so away, I'm thinking about stocking up on gear in anticipation for my April delivery. Hoping to save some money as opposed to buying at the start of the season. Things like boards, lead, vests, anchor and what not...

If there are any doorbuster deals on cleaning products, I might jump at that too. I've used 303 in the past (because I had some for my hot tub), but wondering what your guys' elixir of choice is for your boat and why.

4 hours ago, oboyskibum said:

I have found that I like Boat Juice better than Hot Sauce. I think the  ceramic sealant gives it a better shine and cleans up better.

I tried boat juice, I actually have like 2/3 of a gallon of the stuff left, it's all yours if you want it! For me it always left a weird film on my boat??

2 hours ago, Hyperryd said:

Just a heads up. If you have the Chill Tech upholstery you can’t use any of these products or they will diminish the cooling properties. Only use water with a little dish soap. That’s straight from the Chill Tech website. 

Good catch!

9d5a2b0c33daaba6c16ac5c9c486c28c.jpg

On 10/9/2020 at 6:58 PM, schill38 said:

I tried boat juice, I actually have like 2/3 of a gallon of the stuff left, it's all yours if you want it! For me it always left a weird film on my boat??

I will take it off you for sure. I found that it leaves a film when your microfiber towel gets a little dirty or is older and not buffing as nicely. I think the ceramic holds the junk when the towel is dirty and isn't getting buffed into a nice clean finish that will repel water next time around. just my 2 cents. Hot sauce work really well i will agree.

11 hours ago, markk_67 said:

How do you know if you have "Chil Cool Technology"? Did it come standard in any MBs?

Anything but standard...It's actually quite expensive to add.

If you were to build a B52/A with every upholstery selection as Chill Cool, it would a little over 5K list to the price.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:19 AM, Guppydriver said:

Good catch!

9d5a2b0c33daaba6c16ac5c9c486c28c.jpg

Yup I am struggling to find a way to clean off sunscreen. I heard the sprays are not good so I switched to cream. Its almost worse IMO.  IF anybody has a suggestion that would be good. What about a medium bristol scrub brush? I haven't tried that yet, i was too afraid

1 hour ago, bloodiestcadaver said:

Yup I am struggling to find a way to clean off sunscreen. I heard the sprays are not good so I switched to cream. Its almost worse IMO.  IF anybody has a suggestion that would be good. What about a medium bristol scrub brush? I haven't tried that yet, i was too afraid

A day in the sun will take care of sunscreen stains like magic...

• 3 years later...
On 10/16/2020 at 10:55 AM, CJacksonLASD said:

Does anyone here also buff wax like carnuba wax, on top of Hot Sauce or Boat Juice Exterior.   I haven't but was told to by others.

I've never tried polishing wax on top of Hot Sauce or Boat Juice Exterior, but it sounds like an intriguing concept from others.