Ballast tank sending unit length for 2009 B52 V23?

The sending unit for one of my ballast tanks has apparently gone bad (I get nothing on the gauge - doesn't even jump to the "empty" position when I turn the key on).

I tested the voltage/amperage for the good (70mA, 6v) and bad (90mA, 5.66v) tanks when they are empty, and talked to someone at MB, who said I most likely need a new sending unit.

He told me it would be made by Wema, but he wasn't sure what the right length was.  I won't find that out until I remove the sending unit, but once I do that I can't use the ballast again until I've replaced and re-sealed the unit.

So:  Does anyone know the correct sending unit length for a ballast tank in a 2009 B52 V23?  Even if I can narrow it down to a few options, I can order them all and return the ones I don't need, so I can still get it all done at once.

Thanks...

• 4 weeks later...

For the record, it is a Kus/Wema SSS 8 sending unit.

And in my case, the sending unit itself was fine.  But the thin cheap 18 gauge wire from the sending unit broke where it was connected to the boat wiring (which requires cutting up the carpet).  For anyone else that runs into this, the wires are connected about 1.5 - 2 feet aft of the sending unit, which you can feel under the carpet.

20201108_141612.jpg

20201108_130717.jpg