We had a surprise visitor for Christmas

Hey all you MB Owners and (want to be’s) I just wanted to show you a present I received, and what a awesome awesome present, I was totally shocked when they came to our door Christmas Eve, check out this Mono wake surf board, also the cool hoodies from the boat shack, what a surprise..

DDD003DB-5C24-4514-8C07-5EF712F4FDEF.png

33EF71F6-D4AC-49C1-AADD-8E15A03BDC61.png

B2765951-C4AD-4A64-935B-6BD352A01DFC.png

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, schill38 said:

I second/third/fourth or whatever for the Boat Shack, best buying experience I have ever had buying anything....now if they can just fix my stereo whine this spring haha!

hey bro at least you have the BIG 12! I still don't think they have one for me. 

Let’s put together a surf mono day, we ended up purchasing one more board from them, that’s a little bit different design, I’m very excited to try each style, our boat has arrived at “The Boat Shack” should have it by next week? 🙏... hoping to get a lot of wake surfing in before the summer crowd hits..🏄🏻‍♂️ “The Wave” (spy photo) thank you mono and TheBoatShack..

A28F3F42-462F-42D5-A73B-B533F6486FB9.png

1 hour ago, Moto1 said:

Let’s put together a surf mono day, we ended up purchasing one more board from them, that’s a little bit different design, I’m very excited to try each style, our boat has arrived at “The Boat Shack” should have it by next week? 🙏... hoping to get a lot of wake surfing in before the summer crowd hits..🏄🏻‍♂️ “The Wave” (spy photo) thank you mono and TheBoatShack..

Congrats! She looks great. 

On 3/5/2021 at 12:36 PM, Moto1 said:

Beautiful boat!! And yes so St George surf party?! I would love to try one of the Mono boards!!

On 3/4/2021 at 12:56 PM, Birddog7.62 said:

Boat Shack guys are rad. The NWBS of Utah.

Cool cats for sure. If you don't follow their insta site, you need to (everyone). They are pumping out some of the most epic builds you will see for any manufacturer.