2021 MB Boat Owners Meetup

The Donfather

Date: June 17-20

Details as of now( still changing)

Friday Night:
Possibly a live bad and ice cream/ pizza get together at Markley Cove Marina

Saturday Night:
Main dinner will be held at the VIP cabin (top of boat launch ramp) at Pleasure Cove. There will be a cost for this and all funds collected will go to Wake The World North Valley. We might also do a 50/50 raffle. Funds collected will go to WTW North Valley

Event Shirts:
I am in the process of doing this. Once done I will post a link to a webpage. You will be able to order and pay and have delivered to your residence. So now anyone in the US will be able to get Meetup Swag.

Some time during the event I am sure we will tie up out on the lake and swim and hangout and have a great time

There is limited cabins and tent spots at Pleasure cove. Last time I looked(Friday) there was only 25 foot or less RV spots available. So book soon. You can also book at Steele Canyon marina. It is only one bay over a short boat trip. As I get more info I will update this thread so please follow this thread.
Don

• 1 month later...
2021 MB Meetup Swag
Ok here we go.
Meetup Swag details :
Use the link below, all the details on the website. There is a final order date so everyone’s stuff will be produced and shipped and delivered before the meetup. I will not have any extras at the Meetup for purchase.
5.00 from every item will go directly to Wake The World North Valley.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

12 DAYS TILL THE 2021 MB MEETUP 

We have 140 showing for dinner on Saturday night. 

30 boats at this point.

Got up at 4am today and doing a test run on the Pulled pork I am doing .. It is in my Green Mountain Grill at 220 degrees. On the dinner night Adam and I will be smoking 145 Lbs. 

Dinner will be pulled pork sliders on Hawaiian rolls, pickles and a choice of BBQ sauce with Potato salad, Macaroni Salad, Cole Slaw, and brownies

Can Hardly wait to see everyone.  Here is a current list of who's coming1064326097_2021GuestListjpeg.thumb.jpg.671733cb492f36bf2ff1ccebd4499ceb.jpg

On 6/21/2021 at 6:12 AM, NWCastle said:

So Jealous I missed this!  My buddy owns a houseboat there and he told me he ran into you all.  I was up at Mayfield lake this weekend. 

I wish you could have been also.   I ran into your brother at the ice cream social on Friday night.

• 3 weeks later...
Here are the photos for the 2021 MB Owners Meetup at Lake Berryessa.

Sorry it took so long been busy.

I also did not get any pictures of the dinner, due to cooking for everyone, So if you any pictures at the dinner please share

TIA