Skylon racks

hawkdad22

Sold the boat, kept the racks. They came new on my 2019 MB 23.  Awesome board racks if u haven’t used them.  Like new.   Was planning to use on new boat but decided to just order new from factory so they could get powder coated along with everything else.   They come with the MB tower adapters.  I think the racks new were 3500 and adapters extra, so my price is firm at $2100 shipped.  

DA923C7D-0F1F-40E5-BACB-02FD5EF47DC9.jpeg

C4F0B368-7511-4980-9397-717124881138.jpeg

8C41F2D5-DC71-431F-8E2F-E34A79A655BA.jpeg

Nube question regarding the racks. I have the regular bungee racks coming on our boat (don't laugh, we were at the total end of our budget rope), but I may be able to swing these. 

Please see the pic...

What constitutes the adapters? Is it the yellow circle, the green circle, or the piece to the right that hooks the green circle part up to the racks? I'm just wondering what pieces I will already have when my boat is delivered. My bungee forks will obviously be black rubber, but the rest of the assembly will be powder coated so I'm curious how much of the powder coating I might lose by getting these Skylons (assuming still available).

I sent a PM so let me know if this question makes no sense lol.

Inkedskylon_LI.jpg

2 hours ago, hawkdad22 said:

Ya the yellow circle. Not sure how they differ from stock but they are necessary from my understanding.  

Seahawks! U in WA? 

Born and raised in Renton...

Lived through the "lean years" at the Kingdome!!

Been in Utah for a long time tho!

• 1 month later...