Third Time's a Charm - 2021 23' B52 Classic

Mikewoods

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Mikewoods said:

Real pumped on this. 

AE409617-FB11-4CCE-A5CC-97DD6E5C3AF7.jpeg

D27FA80F-2C64-42CF-B744-DCC7E20BA780.jpeg

Did you get chill tech or cool touch (whatever it's called)? 

That looks so damn good...

Congratulations on all your hard word and life accomplishments that made this possible. It's a beautiful family memory maker machine.

On 4/8/2021 at 1:47 PM, Guppydriver said:

Did you get chill tech or cool touch (whatever it's called)? 

That looks so damn good...

Congratulations on all your hard word and life accomplishments that made this possible. It's a beautiful family memory maker machine.

It's all standard vinyl. Being in Michigan I am not too worried about it being too hot. We only get a handful of days over 80 degrees all summer. However, it would probably be a different story if we were in Arizona.

On 4/4/2021 at 9:20 PM, AZ_MB said:

Thanks for the feedback. I found feedback from others saying the same thing.... factory ballast is not enough and it needs a lot more weight. Boats are moving fast here right now so this one was actually sold by the time they inquired about it.

I'm still looking for an MB for them. @Birddog7.62 said he would sell his but he's ghosting me right now. 

3 hours ago, Mikewoods said:

It's all standard vinyl. Being in Michigan I am not too worried about it being too hot. We only get a handful of days over 80 degrees all summer. However, it would probably be a different story if we were in Arizona.

Nice! I can’t believe how quickly that chill tech adds up price wise. Plus you can’t use vinyl cleaner on it, just Dawn and water. We couldn’t afford it so we went with white and light to mitigate some warmer Utah  temps. 

Looks great on the water!

21 hours ago, Guppydriver said:

Nice! I can’t believe how quickly that chill tech adds up price wise. Plus you can’t use vinyl cleaner on it, just Dawn and water. We couldn’t afford it so we went with white and light to mitigate some warmer Utah  temps. 

Looks great on the water!

They charge more for it? Must be a new thing. I wasn't charged for mine and I have 100 percent chill tech 2020 classic

27 minutes ago, oboyskibum said:

Costs more, that's what I was told as well.

Lots more. IIRC you can go right on the boat configurator on when you add chill tech , you can see the MSRP of the boat climb commensurately. I know no one actually pays that much, but it still gives you any idea. It’s like the shiny gel coat, every piece you add, increases the price.

1 hour ago, Guppydriver said:

Lots more. IIRC you can go right on the boat configurator on when you add chill tech , you can see the MSRP of the boat climb commensurately. I know no one actually pays that much, but it still gives you any idea. It’s like the shiny gel coat, every piece you add, increases the price.

lucky me I suppose anything to add value on a depreciating item is a good thing. chill tech is so much nicer then the last shit I had on my 2017. It don't think the chill factor works as much as it just feels amazing and is super plush