2013 F-21 with Indmar 5.7l. Have changed prop but still struggles a bit to get to surf speed with full ballast (1800 hard tank, 1800 rear and 400 bow) and GSA deployed. New boat or even “new to me boat”, with bigger engine, not in the budget. Anyone tried the Magnum Smart-Tune performance module? Claims 17% HP & Torque gains with 6% fuel efficiency. Any thoughts on why not to do it? $379, figure worth a shot if not going to hurt engine

My understanding is that the control modules for the marine motors are not at all the same as cars, so that will not work. Changing props if really about the only option. I struggled with that same issue on the F22 2104 with the bigger motor. I looked for options like chips super charger..., then I focused on props until I found the right prop.  ACME 2937 15.00" x 11.00" Wake/Ski 4-Blade Propeller × 1 worked really well and the OJ 15 X 12.5 LC 1 1/8" WAKEPRO V-3 4-blade, #885-MF.

I sold the boat and still have one of the props I can check and let you know which one. I thinks its the OJ.

I ordered my new Alaph B52 23 Beast with the 575, just so I didn't have to worry about that anymore.

The 2079 was a recommended prop for my 2014 F22 as well and I had one. I went from that to the OJ which was better but I can tell you when I went to the ACME 2937 it was like my boat was in tractor mode it pulled more ballast and people. It wasn't perfect but better. You will loose more topend speed. 

My 2016 F22 showed up from Texas with a 2079 on it. I have the raptor 400 with the old 1.5 trans ratio. It sucked here in utah. I immediately pulled the 2079 off and put on a 2775 and also got a 2937 as backup. I had no issues surfing loaded at Powell (3600' el) with the 2775 but I figure I may throw on the 2937 for up at deer creek (5600' el). With the ballast loaded the 2079 was like trying to go up a big hill in a 4cyl car in 5th gear. So change your prop first. 

I have the same boat as you and Acme recommended the 2419 for stock plus extra ballast. He also said I have too much ballast (similar to yours) and that it is too much for the motor to push. I have the prop but haven’t got a chance to try it out so unfortunately I don’t have any feedback yet. 

I was told there should not be a issue with the 15” prop. Plus I don’t think acme would have recommended it if there would be a issue. I’ve read on here that others have used it without any problems also.  Rain in the forecast this weekend but hopefully the following weekend I will have some feedback.