HyperRyd Designs Locker Nets

Hyperryd

Some of you saw the R&D model of our new Locker nets on my last boat.  Check out our new, Patent Pending, Locker Nets for the storage lockers of V-Drive boats. These nets keep your gear stored above your locker ballast bags, inflated or deflated. This allows you to fill your bags from the helm without worrying about your gear getting crushed by the ballast bags. By storing your gear at the top of the lockers allows access to the gear from the swim step on most wake boats. That also means you can put your wet gear away without bringing it into the cabin of the boat. You can store around three to four vests on each side depending on sizes. By keeping air around the gear it dries quicker and easier. If you need access to the locker just lift up on one side to unsnap the rod and drop the net down in the locker hanging from the other side. This allows you to store things in the locker on the way to the lake and put the net back in place once emptied and load up the nets.
The nets are sold in pairs and come in 5 lengths (33", 29", 25", 21" & 17") to accommodate multiple boats. The width is adjustable from 18"-24" in 1" increments just by changing the loop that the rods thread through. The nets are high quality and the hardware is all stainless steel.
Check out HyperRydDesigns.com to order now!

Ha!  We developed the locker nets on my previous boat and a customers boat. I laugh because I have a disclaimer in the description that reads “Space above ballast bags will vary from boat to boat and also depends on the size of the ballast bags. Check your clearance before you order.”

I guess I should read my own disclaimer for my new boat! 😂

They still fit a lot of boats and work awesome for their intended purpose. Just have to watch out for oversized 1100lb ballast bags!!

Looking forward to getting the boat on the water in the next couple of weeks.  Winter boat purchases are rough. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These look great and I'm gong to have to get some!  Now, if somebody would just make a tub for over the engine that actually fit without leaving a 3" gap at the front or rear for stuff to fall out of an down into the engine compartment!

• 2 years later...
On 3/23/2024 at 7:04 PM, Hayden said:

I purchased a set of these on 6 July and never received them, hod no reply to emails either

You might try getting a hold of hyperryd on the MB Facebook group. Unfortunately the facebook group pretty much killed this forum and it looks like hyperryd hasn't been on here since Jan.