INCOMING! My Alpha arrived today !

18 hours ago, Guppydriver said:

I haven’t been in to check it out, but @JDUBat TBS sent me these today. Super excited to introduce her to the family and create some memories. I’ll post a family pic when we make it down to see it. 

1D71C087-B379-46F6-9B6C-312D55F4912A.jpeg

63EE52D2-64E5-41B8-B85A-3241357715DB.jpeg

E5FEC6CD-F022-4E87-BEFA-363AE52819F6.jpeg

7F414DBF-C7B2-47AE-A3EC-2E68114F690F.jpeg

congrats! My 2017 was all seafoam. Your gonna get so many compliments on it. 

Couple other pics. Super stoked. 

A friend of mine took delivery of a 190k Ri245 today. I can’t see 80k difference that’s for sure , but the only thing I wasn’t blown away with was the quality of the stitching on the interior....not very clean in some areas and you can tell it’s not sewn with the same quality as the Ri. We love the boat. We love the experience we had with our dealer! We can’t wait to get it in the water! 

3B7FF1E3-F4D7-4835-A93B-F0237B96456F.jpeg

064204C7-CAA1-4E51-AAC7-28D70B6C3531.jpeg

They also were used as trailer strap attachment points prior to surf tabs. I've seen many people add one in the center of the transom below the platform now instead. 

20210514_235855.jpg

3 hours ago, Guppydriver said:

First of many nube questions. 
What are these for ? I thought the pop up docking cleat in back is what people use for tubes...or do I use these things? 

B4B7E488-5F6E-43F6-B8FA-DFDB9F32B362.jpeg

For tubes, use the ski pylon. Speaking of, where is it hidden in the alphas? Inside the walkthrough compartment? 

SO glad I went with the Skylock racks..... Not many powder coated racks on the water and I love the life jacket hooks. If anyone is on the fence.....do it. The fact that even smaller kids can take out/ put in boards means one less thing that Dad has to do

18 hours ago, AZ_MB said:

They also were used as trailer strap attachment points prior to surf tabs. I've seen many people add one in the center of the transom below the platform now instead. 

20210514_235855.jpg

They are standard with the center ones now because of the surf systems. They kept the lift points as well. 

12 hours ago, ProvoMB52 said:

Your boat doesn't have a ski pylon.  The cleat in the middle of the rear step is the option MB provided for towing things like tubs.

I didn't realize the ski pylon was removed from the Alpha's.  It's listed on the website as a feature still.  Guess that's a copy paste error.

On 5/15/2021 at 11:30 PM, AZ_MB said:

I didn't realize the ski pylon was removed from the Alpha's.  It's listed on the website as a feature still.  Guess that's a copy paste error.

Yes it was removed on the 23's, and the 24's for sure, and probably the 21's, and 22's also.  The 24 Alpha has a tow hook integrated into the pull up handle over the swim deck.  The 23 is as I stated, a pop-up cleat which sits in the rear step.

On 5/14/2021 at 10:08 PM, Guppydriver said:

First of many nube questions. 
What are these for ? I thought the pop up docking cleat in back is what people use for tubes...or do I use these things? 

B4B7E488-5F6E-43F6-B8FA-DFDB9F32B362.jpeg

Yeah Guppy those hooks you see below on the trailer with the ratchets hook right up those! And pulling tubes as well since you don't have the middle pylon! Such a clean looking boat and yes I'm super jealous of the racks!!

• 1 month later...

Amazing boat, love the colors!!  Husband and I had to go back and forth between that and Navy Blue, we are STILLLLLLL waiting on our delivery that we were told first of June for. 😭

14 hours ago, Salina15 said:

Amazing boat, love the colors!!  Husband and I had to go back and forth between that and Navy Blue, we are STILLLLLLL waiting on our delivery that we were told first of June for. 😭

It will be worth the wait. Zero regrets with choosing MB over some fierce competition.  

Thanks for the kind words.  I was out at the lake the other day and it truly is an MB takeover. I must have seen half dozen MB’s the few hours we were there.  

please post pics when your boat arrives!!