New to MB. 2016 F-22 Tomcat

NV_MB

18 hours ago, NV_MB said:

I have been reading the forums and appreciate all the input from everyone.  Happy to be on the team.

Boat1.jpg

How's Mead so far this year? I assume water levels are low like Powell. Any issues launching? My wife is from St. George UT, so next time we go down to see her folks, we may tow the boat and hit Mead.

On 5/19/2021 at 11:55 AM, Guppydriver said:

How's Mead so far this year? I assume water levels are low like Powell. Any issues launching? My wife is from St. George UT, so next time we go down to see her folks, we may tow the boat and hit Mead.

The water at lake mead has been dropping super fast this year.  Most of the ramps are being extended by pipe mats.  Callville bay and Boulder Harbor are the only ramps you are still on concrete.  However, last weekend the fam and I launched at Boulder harbor and the water at the end of the bay is only around 4 to 5' deep.  Probably going to be launching from Callville the rest of the summer. 

Congrats on the boat!  We have a 16 F22 as well.  Love it.  If surfing is your thing, you will find that you need to do a bit of playing with the setup to get it where you like it, but once you've got the setup figure out, she is a monster!

On 5/21/2021 at 9:18 AM, gavin218 said:

The water at lake mead has been dropping super fast this year.  Most of the ramps are being extended by pipe mats.  Callville bay and Boulder Harbor are the only ramps you are still on concrete.  However, last weekend the fam and I launched at Boulder harbor and the water at the end of the bay is only around 4 to 5' deep.  Probably going to be launching from Callville the rest of the summer. 

Good info. I appreciate it. I’ll be looking for that green out there ! 

Thanks all!  Mostly Mead and Mojave.  Thinking taking the ATV and boat to Sand Hollow to do a combo weekend.  Thoughts on any who have done this?  Great info on here so thanks to all contributors.

1 hour ago, NV_MB said:

Thanks all!  Mostly Mead and Mojave.  Thinking taking the ATV and boat to Sand Hollow to do a combo weekend.  Thoughts on any who have done this?  Great info on here so thanks to all contributors.

Great place to do both. I have gone with friends that bring there machines. But I never ride with them, only cause I prefer boating lol.  you can camp on the beach(careful, its sandy) opposite side of the beach.  I just leave my boat way out in the water( its pretty shallow for about 30 feet) Lots of bugs at night so don't turn on your lights. lol