Waiting for new boat delievery?

Salina15

Has anyone ordered a new MB?  How long did delivery take and did you get any updates on the how the build is going?  We signed for a boat in Mid-April and we were told first week of June in the beginning but haven't gotten an updated any time soon?  

Reach out to your dealer. My understanding is MB is 2-3 weeks or more behind due to covid and other parts shortages. I was scheduled for delivery last week at the latest. My order was placed in November. I even told my dealer I would be willing to pick my boat up direct at MB. Its really disappointing since I won't have a boat next week for our week long trip to lake Havasu.  Not a lot that can be done with the current environment with health issues, manufacturing and parts, but hope for the best.

No doubt you will see delays, but I don't think it will be anything like the delays Malibu and Skier's Choice are seeing right now. My boat sat for an extra week, otherwise complete, waiting for some $20 part. It's just the reality of modern day manufacturing I think. My dealer in UT was great with giving me approximate timelines and updates as my boat progressed, so I would definitely reach out to them.