Idiots on IG

onlyinboards

I friggin love it.  Every dude that complains about the price of a boat is just showing their ignorance. let the market decide. And these dudes clowning MB are trying to make themselves feel better for overspending on their Mastercraft or Malibu.

Clearly these people haven't priced other options. I just saw an IG from Germaine's telling a poster that the approximate price of a Supra is 215K...

EVERY manufacturer has raised their prices by double digit percentages for next year.. MB is still the best bang for your buck with Moomba coming in second IMO... People who don't "know boats" assume my boat is one of the most expensive on the market. 

Even NXT's that come with NOTHING standard are selling for about the same price of MB's! Plus like @JDUBsays, I'll put my wave up next to anything under 200K

6 hours ago, oboyskibum said:

The waves visually look very similar but they seem to feel a lot different when surfing. Just from my recent experience with my B52 alpha, a 2020 Supra SA and a 2021 G25.

Always wanted to catch a ride on a G25.  

When I was in Havasu I saw 3 Paragons, 2 of which were 25’s. 

I don’t care where your brand loyalty lies, that is no denying that it is one cool ass, beautiful boat 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 4:11 PM, Guppydriver said:When I was in Havasu I saw 3 Paragons, 2 of which were 25’s. 

I live in Havasu, there’s a couple of them out here same with the Pavati’s. I went to Sun Country here in town and the 25’ is like $365k😳