Has any one had an issue with a wrong color or something not customized right after designing a build?  We just got our new MB B52 this week and I've noticed the powder-coated handles in the bow of the boat aren't the Navy blue we picked out.  This looks like it will be too much work to get it corrected or have to be without our boat for a few months to change it at a shop.  I know its just a little detail but that's why we spent the extra money to get something totally designed how we wanted and then to have it come out wrong.  I was told our production was a little delayed due some powder coating delays, I'm curious if this was an honest mistake or the boat was just pushed out to start on the 23's?  

Things happen in the build process. While it should have been caught during the quality audit, they probably didn't want to hold the boat any longer than they needed to. That said, live with it for the time being and have it corrected in the off season. A miscolored grab handle is no reason to be without your boat in prime season. 

What Mike said.  Your dealer should be able to order the handles and install them when you aren't using the boat as much.  No need to be without the boat for a few months.

• 2 weeks later...