Opinions on MB tower down cover?

12b52

We use it every week as we travel dirt roads. Its great and keeps everything clean. You do need to get the triangular supports for the tower tho. No negatives I can see. As with all covers, to avoid rubbing, they need to be cinched down very tight. 

01010_gz835vsmX0hz_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg.169d0cc7f19d44a05ceee38c876849c1.jpg

Awesome thanks. I’ve been traveling long distances with tower down and the shipping cover for a couple years now. The shipping cover tore though. Just trying to decide on custom or less expensive route from mb. Thanks again. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just be careful traveling with the tower in the down position. Unless they have changed the design, my 2017 F24 Tomcat has cable assist for the tower and when I had it shipped from Texas to Maryland it showed up with both cables broken and damage to the fiberglass behind the drivers seat. MB told me it is not meant to be transported with the tower down unless you brace it and strap it down. Had to fight with the boat broker and transport companies for months to try to get it fixed and ended up doing it myself. Not a fun job to replace those cables and my fiberglass still isnt repaired but its minor.

• 10 months later...

I have the tower down cover and love it, it's great to not have to constantly be cleaning bugs off the speakers! But like others have said, ratchet it down as tight as it will go, I learned this the hard way and have some rubbing marks from the cover on my bow...