2010 F21 Tomcat

nbtomcat

Testing the waters, I love this boat but some things have come up and not sure I need the boat anymore.

626 hours mainly due to key on to run the stereo but I had it rewired last year so you don't need the key turned to accessory.

Pcm 343

Recently had the back seats redone by the guys at the mb factory

Complete JL stereo sounds very good and clean. With wetsounds 420 eq as receiver

2079 and 1433 acme prop

Zero Off gps cruise

Heater

Trailer is in good shape with year old tires and spare. Disc surge brakes and folding tongue

Spark plugs, distributor cap and fuel filters last season

Napa gold oil filter and rotella 15-40 oil used

There are some normal scratches for a 7 year old boat, I have yacht sized bumpers but somehow I got a swirl of scratches on the starboard rear this last season, not deep but haven't looked into fixing it either. The engine hatch hydraulic arm was broken when I bought the boat, it never bothered me enough to fix it.

*edit, had my buddy at Texas Ski ranch wet sand the few swirl spots and they came out, I still need to buff it with some wax*

If you're the anal type then this boat might not be for you with some minor things like a gel coat scratch here and there. But to me for the money this boat has the best ramp for wakeboarding and surfing you can buy. I used a 750 in each corner and have the integrated bow sack and keep that filled all the time to mellow out the wakeboard wake.

Boat is in storage and has always been under a roof.

I'll get some new photos as soon as I can.

Asking 35k

Call text Nate 8308322307

Boat is 45 min south of Austin in New Braunfels

Posted Image

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...