Trying to decide on 23 TWB gel scheme for 11

Guest admin

I've come up with about 30 that I like... i'm completely stumped. the X graphic is really growing on me, and the ones I've see (the green one posted on here and the red one from the Utah boat show) are pretty sweet.

But I really want colored interior gel this year and not white. I can't even decide on a main color. I really like the green and light blue colors (not together). But also remember that amazing V23 that was black, dark grey and yellow. Was thinking about a classic scheme like that. Any ideas?

what I do is a screen shot grab (which is generally control/alt/print screen at the same time. then paste it into a photo editor and crop the outside out. or you can just paste it into an email and send it to me at ian at onlyinboards dot com and i'll put it up.

I could use the ideas!!!

Thanks for the help. Hopefully I can now upload this one that I like. As you can from our '08 52 V23 see I am partial to red.

Ultimately found it easier to send you an e-mail with the pic attached. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to upload an image.

The discriminator was telling me the file was over the 120kb size limit.

thanks for the ideas. That white with light grey X one is very cool. But I'm going to go with a colored deck/interior this year.

I've designed that exact same black and red one about 3 times too.

IXFE - as for the red/black/grey one, i like it too but the wife shot it down. I still have no idea.