2015 B52 $59,995

goatgod06

I was talking to the dealership that I traded in our boat to, and they still have it for sale. If you are looking to upgrade or know anyone that wants a nice boat at a great price here it is!

I upgraded as many of the parts possible to 2016 that I could. I added the Exile Zone controller with the 2016 dash piece, and Gator Step throughout the boat. I also plumbed in 1100lb bags in the Rear lockers.

We always baby all of our boats, and this one was no different! Before we traded it in the boat was converted over to the 2016 and up Oj shaft, and OJ seal. I also had Exile do a tune up on a pair of speakers. That's why you'll only see one pair in the photos, but it does have two pair of XM 9's.

Let me know if you need more details on the boat and if you need me to help you out with the surf set up during a demo I can be there for that as well.

Dockside Marine is a great dealership that will continue to service the boat for you after you purchase as well. All used boats that they sell receive a 100 hour service before delivery.

Here is the link to the listing for the boat...

http://www.dmboats.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=2706663&p=1&s=Year&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory

Again, if you need more details or have any questions feel free to contact me direct. 830.534.6646. I believe it had 259 hours when I traded it in.

5lrtqg.jpg

@goatgod Yup. I'll admit when I saw yours, it became the inspiration for my next boat. What boat did you upgrade too? Another MB? or you go a diff direction?

Haha well thank you sir! When it's all said and done that boat of yours is going to blow this one out of the water! Watching the build has been fun!

I was going to order another MB, basically the same one as I had before but with a brown interior and the new tower black, but our local dealer and I didn't agree on some things.

So we ended up buying a brand new Nautique 230...we will probably get a G23 after this boating season. Who's knows though...that's the fun in all of it!

Sexy boat... I love the black. There is no way in hell I could ever get the waterspots from our AZ water off that beauty.

One thing is for certain...I have never had so many people come up and ask me what kind of boat this was and tell me about how great it looked. I am sure that it increased the MB name brand recognition in the Houston area big time.

We loved the color scheme...might try it on the next boat again.

To keep it clean...let's just say that I used a lot of HOT SAUCE! This boat made me a believe in that product!

• 3 weeks later...

Not surprised it would've been long gone in Oregon. Maybe the market is stronger up here since our MB dealer doesn't make inappropriate comments to our wives.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Haha yeah that might have something to do with it, but who knows!

It did make a great lost leader at a dealership where Nautique's and Mastercraft's are sold. I'm pretty sure 2 people that called on the MB bought a Nautique, and one then bought a Mastercraft.

Very happy for the family that got the boat. He seemed like a very nice guy. I told him about the forum and he has my number if he ever needs any help.

Haha yeah that might have something to do with it, but who knows!

It did make a great lost leader at a dealership where Nautique's and Mastercraft's are sold. I'm pretty sure 2 people that called on the MB bought a Nautique, and one then bought a Mastercraft.

Very happy for the family that got the boat. He seemed like a very nice guy. I told him about the forum and he has my number if he ever needs any help.

You couldn't sell him and extra set of xm9's salesman of the year? Lol