F21 wake

BOOMERANG

Looks good. Next time try filing from a tub. Just put it 10 feet farther back and pull from pylon down low.

We have tons of videos, drone, tube behind, tube in front, jet ski from every angle and tons from the boat. Just been reading so much about ballast and we go from empty to full, because he has no idea what kind of wake he will have in competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

They are already on here. Still haven't seen it, just put up the dealers pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found it, looks awesome!  Share your thoughts on the wake difference once you try it out.  I'm thinking I'll go from the 21' to 23' when the time comes.

• 2 weeks later...

My F21 is money we ride 23.5-24.0 mph (depends on rider) full factory 1800# + dual 650's in rear lockers full, plus intergrated bow sac 750# (no idea what it fills to, maybe 400-500) two peeps in bow, and two to three in cabin area. 15x12 acme 2315 makes her go! :) closest thing i have riden to a G wake but half the cost!

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got a decent pic of the wake behind the Tomcat the other weekend! my riding partner had to be the reference because I smoked my knee on a Scarecrow out to the flats on my first set..... dont know what made me take it that big. :lol:  could have been the wake!

post-2877-0-19818600-1485355601_thumb.jpg

My F21 is money we ride 23.5-24.0 mph (depends on rider) full factory 1800# + dual 650's in rear lockers full, plus intergrated bow sac 750# (no idea what it fills to, maybe 400-500) two peeps in bow, and two to three in cabin area. 15x12 acme 2315 makes her go! :) closest thing i have riden to a G wake but half the cost!

How's it compare to the mojo

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How's it compare to the mojo

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It seems to have a more vert pop to it than the Mojo had, which is what I prefer. The Mojo only really had one drawback for me...well two. The slow speed wake would not clean up below 21mph, and with 2800-3200# of ballast I had to run 25.3 mph to have a clean wake @ 75' it was a first gen 2012 so I don't know if they all have these characteristics, or if it was confined to the first hull design only...loved the boat, treated me well :D

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk