Wave

oldsmobiledriver

I never have a bad starboard but yesterday was the best yet. Bow sack, 50 lbs of bow lead. Star tank full, port 5/8 to 3/4 full. Around 350-400 behind the driver under the seat and another 350-400 in the locker! So sick!!! Tried the same setup port with less in the star tank, like half. Still cavitates quite a bit and wasn't very tall. Port in a pain in the rear!!!

29770BAC-C9CE-4302-BCF4-0D0DF8652F66_zps

BCC31F99-67C9-4E54-A667-C70AB75EB1C6_zps

1911216B-B756-4C2A-AB17-C82B46BF4315_zps

My buddy has some of people riding I'll get!

I started trying harder on the port side yesterday. I'll have to get the pics but I was running both tanks full, my 1100's about a third full or more in line with each other from the amps running back under the seats, trim plate about 1/4 -1/3 down and it was very similar to the above starboard side!!! Very pleased but now I have to learn to ride better switch and/or heel side since I'm the only goofy footer.

I started trying harder on the port side yesterday. I'll have to get the pics but I was running both tanks full, my 1100's about a third full or more in line with each other from the amps running back under the seats, trim plate about 1/4 -1/3 down and it was very similar to the above starboard side!!! Very pleased but now I have to learn to ride better switch and/or heel side since I'm the only goofy footer.

naaaahhh..... Just add more pumps! I can switch sides in 6 mins with automated pumps.