Does anyone have a 2008 B52 Owners Manual in (pdf) format?  Just picked up this boat and am trying to figure out a few "odd" items I've noticed in it.  See attached pictures....

Help!  :o  :blink:

Thanks much.

Mark

Virginia

mjf23887@exede.net

Switch.pdf

Bilge.pdf

Hour Meter.pdf

Shower.pdf

Venting.pdf

I will try to answer these if I can remember correctly.

Switch #4 appears to have been added by someone possibly for a aftermarket pump for an extra bag. Just a guess but not factory

There is a bilge pump forward and only way I would know to access it is pulling the floor.

Never found an hour meter on mine but was told dealer could hook it up to electronics and pull engine hours from that

That is the switch for the shower. Never had a shower but they are toward the back of the boat. That switch probably turns on the water for the shower in the back

That last picture is the vent tubing for the blower on the boat. Should have a blower mounted in the back and it will pull fumes from inside the engine compartment and go out the rear vents. Your hose needs to be replaced and it should not be run from one opening to the other. Purpose is to expel any fumes from engine bay.

i have a 2008 220V with a very similar set up.  as far as ballast switches go 1 and 2 will fill/empty the tanks, pretty basic.  3 operates the fill gauge for the tanks - it's a common gauge and reads both tanks.  Just select which tank you want to monitor by switching up and down.  In your picture your gauge would display fill level on the left tank.  

Engine hours should be displayed on your perfect pass display, you can toggle through the info using the menu and up/down arrow. . You can pull a manual from their website.