2015 b52 and 2015 f22 wakeboarding wake

imondi

Thanks everybody! It is the boat from Action! We brought it home and went out on one of our local lakes in Colorado. I can't ride too hard yet because I just got released from a torn rotator cuff and a femural plateau fracture surgery.

It was really windy so we didn't get any great riding. I did a set with half ballast at 75 ft going 23 and the wake felt very good! It is much more steep and narrow than the Axis, which is why we got a Tomcat in the first place! The forward swooping tower definitely shortens the rope and I would imagine we will ride 80 to 85 feet when completely loaded. Here is a horrible wake pic, but we will get more with full ballast as the week goes on!

post-1384-142746739101_thumb.jpg

As far as the Gen 1 surf system, it worked extremely well for us! We usually only surf when the water is too rough to wakeboard (or while my wife is pregnant...lol), but the ease and speed of setup was great! We surf port side and ran full port, 3/4 starboard, and engaged the switch system. The horn made me jump so bad I almost fell off the board so it is disconnected now! Haha. It had plenty of size and push for what we want!

I don't know the exact reason, but the dealer told us that they thought MB changed from Gen 1 to Gen 2 because of Pantent issues with Supra. There was an SE450 next to our boat and the systems are identical!

post-1384-142746786776_thumb.jpg

We are planning to take the boat to our private lake tonight and throughout the weekend. I will get some good pictures for everybody and post them up! Besides a leaky prop shaft seal, we are stoked on the new boat!!

• 2 weeks later...

I feel that the F22 fits my style of riding better than the Axis. They are completely different wakes! The F22 has a smooth transition with a steep lip. It's similar to an older SAN with a little more transition in the bottom. The wedge would steepen the wake on the Axis, but i felt like it wasn't as solid of a wake and it made it wider. For boosting to the flats and raley tricks, the Axis was easier to ride, but the MB is a lot more poppy on wake to wake stuff.

Here is a pic from last weekend. Still fighting pain from knee surgery, but it's getting stronger. I can't wait to get some butter wake pics like DFTR always manages to get! This is stock 2800 full with 400 in the nose, 75 ft, 23.2 mph.

post-1384-142913797506_thumb.jpg

I can't wait to get some butter wake pics like DFTR always manages to get! This is stock 2800 full with 400 in the nose, 75 ft, 23.2 mph. 

That wake looks legit!  

I'm going out on a limb and saying you will have the most butter pics this year being a member of a private lake.  The shit storm is about to hit in UT when everybody comes out!  

Stoked you're liking the new MB, with me raving so much about it would have been bad for our friendship if you didn't like it.