Fin setup on new Soulcraft DTKB...

cbudweiserc

Saturday I'm going to give my new board a try.  I haven't been able to ride anything at this level yet so I have a few questions on set up.  I can ride ropeless and got a few 360's last year on a Hyperlite broadcast board but couldn't keep up with the wave.  So right now I just threw on all 3 sets of fins and figured I'd try it out and go from there.  But I still wanted to see what everyone's opinions are on fin set up.  My ultimate goal for this year is to learn how to get a little air off the lip and ride out these 360's.  Currently we are just running surf side full ballast and a few people in the boat and in the nose.  Wave is pretty decent so I should be able to get after some of these goals.  Any insight would help.  Thanks. 

Depending where they are. If they are the nubs right beside the main fins then those are good to help the water flow over the fins nd help generate speed. if the are the rear onew in behind the main fins then those help u track harder, more locked in. Olay around and see what u like. we are a soulcraft rep so let us know if u have any questions