Surf systems?

TomP

Yup. Promised I wouldn't tell.

At this point all I'm going to say is that it's the simplest system out there, probably the easiest to duplicate, and it's all going to come down to how well it works. At the end of the day, I still think MB will end up with the best Surf wave

My dealer yesterday( service guy) said they don't know squat except a pic from several months ago and a customer had ordered a 15 with switch system and they were supposed to get the boat in a couple weeks. He did say of all the mb boats he liked the 23 b52 wave the best and the f22 the least. He said the new mc gen 2 was producing some awesome waves ( they sell mb and mc) and he was excited to test the mb system cause he loves the boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why not a lot of people ever mention the mastercraft surf system. The NSS and surfgate seem to be done always getting the attentions (good and bad).

I saw this guy's video on WW and the wave on that X30 is pretty damn good if you asked me.

So if the MB surf system is similar to the MC system and can produce the same wave then I'm excited

on teamtalk though it sounds like you cannot possibly get a "maximum" wave without listing/bias weighting, even with gen 2.  I guess that's really true of the SG and NSS boats too.

yes the guy in that video with the gen 2 said you still have to weight it to get the best wave.  so no super fast switching side to side while in tow

SD, youre absolutely right. Ive been reading about NSS a lot in the nautique forum and to get the best wave, most people cheat a little with some bias to the surf side.

For most users out there that do most surfing as social acitvity, the even weight wave is probably more than adequate.

We are far from pro caliber surfers but we always strive to provide everyone (who can go ropeless) with the best experience possible.

By the way, running 5000lbs of ballast like some of the surfgate users is not exactly what i had in mind as far as efficient surf system.

SD, youre absolutely right. Ive been reading about NSS a lot in the nautique forum and to get the best wave, most people cheat a little with some bias to the surf side.

For most users out there that do most surfing as social acitvity, the even weight wave is probably more than adequate.

We are far from pro caliber surfers but we always strive to provide everyone (who can go ropeless) with the best experience possible.

By the way, running 5000lbs of ballast like some of the surfgate users is not exactly what i had in mind as far as efficient surf system.

Yeah, I hear that on the weight.  I can't believe that the G23 guys are into the teens of gallons per hour of fuel burn.  I'm usually right around 6gph.  

For the avg weekend surfer im sure the gen 2, nss, etc will be fine with only stock ballast and having ability to switch side to side fast.

Coming from a sac'd out.boat now and the hge wave....im not sure the evenly weight is gonna be what I want. Ill check it out for certain but im not sure its gonna be up to par. I really hope im wrong