New 2016 mb b52

MXGUY741

hey guys,

Just picked up a new mb 23ft b52 and all I can say is wow! This thing is sweet. We took it out today and was very impressed. Will soon be plumbing in reverseables and 1100's in compartments. Any suggestions on bags? Also going too be adding tower speakers. Boat has gsa, will def need some feedback on settings people are using.

image_zps70wkqypq.jpg

hey guys,

Just picked up a new mb 23ft b52 and all I can say is wow! This thing is sweet. We took it out today and was very impressed. Will soon be plumbing in reverseables and 1100's in compartments. Any suggestions on bags? Also going too be adding tower speakers. Boat has gsa, will def need some feedback on settings people are using.

image_zps70wkqypq.jpg

Mgigs has a pretty sweet set up on his, and he had Barefoot Intl make some custom bags for him, they will make you any bag, any size, with ports in your location. I used to get a sweet discount on their stuff from Mike Seipel, they are made right down the street from my work, but they have sold to a much larger company recently. Otherwise the Wakemakers bags seem to be pretty popular as well. Boat looks great, congrats!

Talk to Spencer at Wakemakers tell him Ben Taylor sent you. He will take care of you. Wakemakers spends a lot of time with MB and has these boats dialed in. BrianPDx can help you with stereo he is on the website. He runs Exile Audio. I have had both Wet sounds and Exile tower speakers. My personal preference is Exile. Just my 2 cents. Hope this helps

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

After consulting with the factory, the Plug and Play CAN be added to the boat, just as a factory option. Would enable you to use factory bags, factory pumps, harness, switches, etc...and easily dump into your hard tanks (makes life so easy). Your dealer should be able to provide you the information, just letting everyone know that it can happen on a 2016 model.

I do not believe it will be sold as a "kit". The holes in the hard ballast will have to be cut out, the

seal ring installed, 2 though hull Tsunami pumps, fill hoses from pumps to bags, then gunnel vents with

hoses. Wire the pumps to your existing switches on the dash, presto, plug n play. If you decide to do it,

have your dealer or contact me, I will get you exact hard ballast hole and through hull locations. Make

sure and put the emergency valves between through hull and pumps. (just like factory)