2017 4th Annual MB Owners Meetup

The Donfather

OK, Here we go again.

DATES :   JUNE 9-10-11  (Friday thru Sunday)

DETAILS

FRIDAY:

Show up and get your living arraignments handled (houseboat at Jones Valley or cabin at Silverthorn), meet other MB owners, hang out or go out and use our amazing MB boats for what they are built for.

SATURDAY:

1.  Enjoy the day on the water with new friends and your own families.    PLEASE SHOW UP AT 4 PM  WITH YOUR BOAT AND CREW. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TAKE AERIAL FOOTAGE OF ALL BOATS TOGETHER FOR A VIDEO.

2.   Dinner will be served as close to 5pm as possible after aerial shoot. Cost will be 5.00 dollars each and will include one raffle ticket.

3.  Raffle/ Auction will begin immediately following dinner.  TICKETS WILL BE 2.00 EACH OR 3 FOR 5.00 . these can be bought all day long.  See The DonFather or Claire (my wife). Raffle and auctions will be displayed to be viewed. Auction items will have a bid sheet next to each of the items.

Working on a few surprises to make every year a little better than the last.

Houseboat Reservation:  Call Jones Valley Resort. Tell them you are with the MB Owners Meetup. You will get a 20% discount on your rental.

Here are some images from the previous years:

Links to pictures:

2014: Lake Berryessa

https://dcphotomania.smugmug.com/2014-MB-Metup-at-Lake-Berryess/

2015:

https://dcphotomania.smugmug.com/2015-Shasta-MB-Meet-Up/

2016:

My Photos:

https://dcphotomania.smugmug.com/2016-MB-Owners-Reunion-Dons/

Pictures taken by others at the Meetup:

https://dcphotomania.smugmug.com/2016-MB-Owners-Renuion/

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i bid on quite a few items on the Wake World Toy for Tots auction. I won 10 items that I will be donating to the raffle.

One item is custom.

This auction item is an Agenda Surf Triple Traction pad set customized to the winning bidder's preference by Agenda Surf. The winning bidder can choose their Pro Pad Traction, James Walker Signature Series or Surf/Skim Pad Set. Check out AgendaSurf.com to see the details on each of these. Also get to choose colors.

What would you like to see at the raffle. They will email me in the next day or so. So I need to know fast.

Doing some thinking today.

First,  I ordered my drone, Now I just need to learn to fly before the meetup. I want to get video of all the boats together. We will do this before the dinner on Saturday night. Bring your drones if you have one.

Second. I figure we will live stream the Raffle on FB as it happens. More details as we get closer.

Started working on shirt design. I am going to do blue shirts with white logo and writing.

Question, Would you like to see women's tank shirts along with regular T shirts?

So you are getting a blue boat!! Gotta have matching shirts at the unveiling...

I am not doing a blue boat. I picked blue because of my ridding buddy Jeff and his crew.

Sorry. My boat color is super Top Secret.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We know you're going with purple... You don't have to hide that you like purple by saying your wife picked the colors :ph34r:

Headed to Shasta tomorrow to look/book the houseboat

You have said that three times now.

If you do. Find Rich and ask him if we can put a Welcome to the MB meetup banner up over the gate you walk thru as you enter on the dock. If he say yes. Measure the width of the gate across the dockpath. Also the height to the highest point. I am figuring I will zip tie 2 post to the gate and have the banner above their gate.

Thanks Adam.

post-1376-0-44644700-1481984810_thumb.jpg